At the grocery store, I see they had fresh day old Maine Mussels at the seafood counter. They were cheap at $4 for a 3-Pound bag so I picked some up. I don’t usually shop for specific recipes so I took them home and tried to find what I had and if it matched up to any recipes online that I could follow. I found this recipe.
- Fresh tomatoes instead of canned ones
- Sweet Green Peppers instead of Red Ones
- Cayenne instead of ground red pepper (is there a difference?)
- I added 8-Year aged Parmesan that I grated over the dish at completion.
- Two garlic cloves instead of one since I love garlic.
I wanted to share this with you in photos how the recipe was followed and the end result. Enjoy!
That’s it! It took half an hour to make and was enjoyed while listening to a new Audible audiobook, The Prophet & The Wanderer. Thanks for reading!